Monday, February 24, 2014

Busy day of Buying...

Wow, there hasn't been a day like this for a while now. Where the markets are just flying and stocks are following suit. A lot of my alerts to buy stocks today went off at 6:30am this morning till around 7:30am (Pacific Time PST).  It was like gold falling from the sky's today. OK, OK, it was a great day for trading. There, I'm done...

Now I got into a lot of good trades today. Some were (MTB) (XOM) (HBAN) (FISV) (AMZN) (IR) (AAPL) and (FDX) just to name a few. Sold my (SPY) today for a nice profit taking opportunity from hold on to it from last week. Profit target hit on (AET) I was swing trading from last week Thursday. I got stopped out on my (NFLX) trade going short, you win some, you loss some right...

All in All, this week is going to be packed with economic info that may impact the market a little.


  1. Tuesday: Consumer Confidence (Consensus 80.0 / Previous 80.7)
  2. Wednesday: New Home Sales (Consensus 0.410M / Previous 0.414M)
  3. Thursday: Durable Goods Orders (Consensus -0.5% / Previous -4.3%)

                Initial Jobless Claims
                Continuing Jobless Claims
                Fed's Yellen Speech

  1. Friday: Gross Domestic Products (Consensus 2.7% / Previous 3.2%)

            GDP Price index (Consensus 1.3% / Previous 2.0%)
            Personal Consumption Expenditures Prices (Consensus 0.7% / Previous 1.9%)


Here is some charts I am still swing trading to my target.




No comments:

Post a Comment