Monday, February 10, 2014

Tesla is on the go!!!

Good day traders,

Another home run for Tesla today. Hope everyone was able to jump on that model S and ride it to the top. Wow, Tesla is just unstoppable. Leaving speculators in the dust. Me on the other hand jumped in the morning dip around 10:15am to pick up 2 contracts on the Call side. With earnings coming up on Feb 19th, this is the time to buy with all the volatility in price.

SPY was down this morning with the overseas markets not putting up outstanding numbers to carry us up. It was a small dip this morning but not a slam like other days. Let's hope this week will bring more confidence to the market to stop this sell off.

Also looking at NFLX to fall back to it's 20 MA to signal a buy for me. I think the stock price on the daily is to overbought. I have gotten into a trade like this before when it seemed to make new highs, then watched it fall when I placed my order to go long. That really suck, so now I am just going to wait patiently in the dark till the light shines on me telling me to buy. I just have to be very cautious when trading with a small account size. Take the trades that make the most sense.

Till later traders, good luck and happy trading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment