Wednesday, January 22, 2014

2014 Race to the Top...

Hey everyone...

Hope everyone is having a great beginning to this new year.  I am giving myself a challenge by trading options with a $500 account size. I just want to show traders and beginners that it is possible to trade with little cash. I started trading with this same account size 4 years ago, and it has been a wild ride.  The first deposit I can truly say, I gave it all away. Now I can just laugh at it, but it really sucked. I did not give up though, I kept learning and improving my strategy. Every chance I would get I would be reading about the markets and price action candlestick trading.  I really got stuck looking too much into indicators, and I think that really messed with my trading. I try to keep my trading really simple and easy so I understand what I am doing, without all these indicators manipulating my judgement, so I make the right decision when pulling the trigger. My view is, "If you look at a candle chart and you don't know what is going on, then look the other way." Meaning, look for a chart that is trending or not so choppy up and down with no direction. It will be too tough to gauge, so stick to charts that are moving...

I will try to get my trades in and show you all how I am picking up these trades for a profit. I don't want anyone to follow my moves, because I don't want you losing money on my account. I am going to race my $500 account with options (swing and intraday) to a sum of hopefully $100,000 by the end of 2014.  It is going to be a rollercoaster-of-a-ride, but I am willing to put my trading to the test. I am a full time trader and this is how I make my living!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment