Thursday, January 23, 2014

Amazon Profit Target Hit...

Alright, this was a very good trade today. Market was really bearish all day. That definitely helped out the downside push on Amazon. I took home a tasty profit of $295 in 5min of the opening bell. 

I  am still long (TWX) and today was not good for them. The sellers really didn't want to step in today but it seemed as if everyone's stop orders were getting triggered and pushed the price lower. Well, still holding on and not giving up on them yet. After hours action pushed them back up into positive contention. So we shall see tomorrow... 

I am keeping my eyes on some setups for next week, I will keep you all posted on what trades I may be interested in. 

Tomorrow, I am looking to intraday trade some Apple, Netflix, Amazon, and Tesla. Till then, you all have a good night and happy trading...

No comments:

Post a Comment