Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Apple... Grrrrr...

"Thank you Apple, for reminding me why I like Android."

This was a big upset for AAPL yesterday. Well, you win some you lose some. That is part of the game. Let's just hope your winners are larger then your losers.

With that being said, I am looking to exit my TWX trade very soon. I am just tired of holding it. I am now switching to defense mode. It is time to swing the big boys like AMZN, TSLA, SPY, and NFLX.  Buy out of the money cheaper and let the profits come to me. I am not looking to hold these positions for a long time. I am looking for small profits to regain strength in the account. It sucks to be punched so low, but now it is time to come back swinging. For the big boys, I am only looking at a 15 min chart and looking for the most volatile time to trade so the option price moves faster. I am just looking for that inflated balloon, and jump on it before it pops.

Well, that is it for now. I will probably write more today about my positions. If I got into something or not. Alright traders, don't get discouraged by losers even though they hurt. You must get up, dust yourself off, and get back in there...

Happy Trading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment