Thursday, January 30, 2014

Great Trading Day...

Finally, a great trading day!!! My numbers are great today. I was intraday trading TSLA and AMZN like a beast today. I stayed very patient waiting for my confirmation entries, and pounced on them like a ninja. I was very pleased with the results.

I was only able to trade twice today with my limited funds that AAPL has left me with. So, I got in there and did not give up. You can't be scared to pull the trigger and make money. You have to get in there guns loaded and start blasting once you see the opportunity. I always treat the market as a battle ground.  Firing at trades hitting your targets.

All-in-all, I came out alive with a added $340 to my account that Apple took from me with that shitty earnings call. OK, I can't get angry about it. I just have to smile and move along.

Till next time, have a great day traders. Don't give up the fight...

No comments:

Post a Comment